The Original Quiet Cool CL-2250 whole house fan moves 2,465 cubic feet of air per minute on high, giving you superior, cool airflow without air conditioning, and dramatically cutting your electric bills.
Ideal for master bedrooms or larger rooms where additional fans may be present, this whole house exhaust fan offers convenient zoned control with whisper quiet operation, guaranteed.
This whole house fan can quickly and easily be installed almost anywhere in a ceiling or vertical wall. It comes with a built-in back draft damper to prevent energy loss when the unit is not in use.
QUIET COOL BENEFITS
- Draws fresh cool air in and pushes stale hot air out to naturally to improve the air quality in your home
- Reduces AC usage to cut your utility bills by 50-90%
- Nearly silent operation; suspension installation and acoustic insulated flexible ducting keeps vibration and noise to a minimum
- Compact and easy to install
- Manufactured in the US
Control Options: Off the shelf, the QC CL-2250 comes equipped with a standard 120 VAC line cord. This will allow the fan to run at full power either via optional remote kit, or standard on/off switch.
The QC CL-2250 is capable of operating in a two speed mode, this requires a hardwired installation as well as a 3-way wall switch. For specific wiring information, see the Quiet Cool CL- 2250 installation manual
Questions? – Toll Free 1.888.845.6597 or Direct 1.661.775.5979
Installers/Contractors please call for more Information about how the QuietCool Fans can increase your sales to your customers.
- UL listed components
- Decorative grill included
- Easy, plug-in installation, no carpentry required
- Available optional electronic timer – for set and forget operation
- Available optional double stack switch for multiple fan operation from one location
- 10 year warranty
- All parts manufactured in the US
Listen to the CL2250 Run
|Motor Voltage:||120 VAC, 60Hz|
|Energy Use:||250 Watts High; 201 Watts Low|
|Air Flow:||2,465 CFM High/1910 CFM Low|
|HVI-916 Airflow (for CA Title 24 New Construction)||1770 CFM|
|Power cord Length:||20′|
|Duct Length:||6 feet|
|Motor Diameter:||16 1/2″|
|Motor Head Length:||13 1/2″|
|Dampers:||Barometric Pressurized R5 Dampers|
|Rough Opening:||14 1/4″ x 18 1/4″|
|Grille Outside Dimensions:||16″ x 20″|
|Intake Grill Color:||White|
Requires 3.29 square feet of net attic venting
Covers up to 1233 square feet
Listen to the CL-2250 Running
Let us know how you like your fan and we may feature you here!