QuietCool ES-2250 Energy SaverAll purchases backed by our ironclad money-back guarantee
The Energy Saver 2250, our super energy efficient Quiet Cool whole house fan moves 2492 cubic feet of air per minute while drawing only 150 watts of power. A California Energy Commission winner, this fan draws cool air in and pushes hot air out to quietly cool your living space in minutes.
Suitable for open spaces in small or medium sized homes, this whole house ventilator is ideal when used in combination with individual bedroom fans.
This fan can quickly and easily be installed almost anywhere in a ceiling or vertical wall. It comes with a built-in louvered back draft damper to prevent energy loss when the unit is not in use.
Available options include, a “set it and forget it” 8-hour on/off timer, as well as a remote kit for wireless operation.
QUIET COOL ENERGY SAVER BENEFITS
- State-of-the-art, high efficiency AC/DC brushless motor means lower power consumption
- Rated “most energy efficient” fan by the California Energy Commission
- Draws fresh cool air in and pushes stale hot air out to naturally to improve the air quality in your home
- Reduces AC usage to cut your utility bills by 50-90%
- Nearly silent operation; suspension installation and acoustic insulated flexible ducting keeps vibration and noise to a minimum
- Compact and easy to install
- Manufactured in the US
Download the Installation Instructions
Questions – Toll Free 1.888.845.6597 or Direct 1.661.775.5979
Installers/Contractors Please Call For More Information about how QuietCool fans can increase your sales to your customers.
- UL Listed components
- Horizontal or vertical mount decorative grill included
- Easy, plug-in installation, no carpentry required
- Available optional double stack switch for multiple fan operation from one location
- Available optional remote control
- 10 year warranty
- All parts manufactured in the US
Download the Quiet Cool ES-2250 installation manual
Listen to the ES-2250 Run
|Motor Voltage:||120 VAC, 60Hz|
|Energy Use:||High – 150 Watts Low – 79.5 Watts|
|Air Flow:||High – 2492 CFM Low – 1991 CFM|
|HVI-916 Airflow (for CA Title 24 New Construction):||1850 CFM|
|Power Cord Length:||20′|
|Motor Head Diameter:||16.5|
|Motor Head Length:||13.5|
|Damper:||Barometric Pressurized R5 Dampers|
|Controls:||Remote control or hard wire capabilities|
|Rough Opening:||14.25 x 18.25|
|Grill Outside Dimension:||16 x 20|
|Intake Grill Color:||White|
|Covers up to 1250 square feet|
|Requires 3.33 square feet of net attic ventingDownload the Installation Instructions
Listen to the ES-2250 Run