An attic fan allows you to remove hot, stale air from your attic space. This allows your air conditioner to run more efficiently and save on electric costs.
This solar attic fan is packed with features. The energy efficient DC motor requires no maintenance.
This solar attic fan also has an inverter which allows you to plug the fan in so you can operate it after the sun goes down to allow you to cool your attic space 24/7. The solar panel has an adjustment bracket that allows you to maximize your sunlight exposure. Up to 60 degree vertical tilt and 180 degree horizontal rotation.
The built-in preset thermostat turns your fan on and 88 degrees and off at 77 degrees.
- 30 watt polycrystalline solar panel
- AC/DC Inverter for 24/7 cooling
- Save up to 30% on AC costs
- Plug and Play
- Built in preset thermostat
Download the AFR SLR-30 Solar Attic Fan Specification Sheet
Download the AFR SLR-30 Solar Attic Fan Installation Manual
- Airflow: 996 CFM
- Energy Use: 30 watts
- Motor Voltage: DC
- Inverter Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Motor Head Diameter: 14.75"
- Overall Height: 19.5"
- Roof Cap Dimensions: 21.5" x 21.5"
- Controls: Built-in Preset Thermostat (77 ºF off and 88 ºF on)
- Inverter Plug Cord length: 20 feet
- Warranty: 15 year