This 40 watt solar Attic Fan by Quiet Cool needs no wiring when you install it.
You can run this fan 24/7 because it has a built in inverter that switches over to electricity once the sun goes down. You don't have to worry about turning the fan on and off, it has a built-in preset thermostat turns your fan on and 88 degrees and off at 77 degrees.
The energy efficient DC motor requires no maintenance.
The adjustable bracket allows you to achieve maximum exposure - up to a 60 degree vertical tilt and 180 degree horizontal rotation.
- 40 watt polycrystalline solar panel
- AC/DC Inverter for 24/7 cooling
- Save up to 30% on AC costs
- Plug and Play (no wiring)
- Built in preset thermostat
Download the AFR SLR-40 Solar Attic Fan Installation Manual
- Airflow: 791CFM, covers up to 1900 square feet
- Energy Use: 40 watts
- Motor Voltage: DC
- Inverter Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Motor Head Diameter: 14.75"
- Overall Height with Panel Up: 19.5"
- Overall Height with Panel Down: 10.5"
- Roof Cap Dimensions: 21.5" x 21.5"
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 19.5" x 19.5"
- Flashing: 23.5" x 23.5"
- Controls: Built-in Preset Thermostat (77 ºF off and 88 ºF on)
- Plug Cord length: 20 feet
- Warranty: 15 year