The Original Quiet Cool CL-6000 is a ducted inline whole house fan that moves 5665 cubic feet of air per minute to increase airflow and cool your home in minutes — at a fraction of the cost of air conditioning.
This house fan can quickly and easily be installed almost anywhere in a ceiling or vertical wall. It comes with a built-in back draft damper to prevent energy loss when the unit is not in use.
You can control it easily with a “set it and forget it” 8-hour on/off timer, or a wireless remote control
QUIET COOL BENEFITS
- Draws fresh cool air in and pushes stale hot air out to naturally to improve the air quality in your home
- Reduces AC usage to cut your utility bills by 50-90%
- Nearly silent operation; suspension installation and acoustic insulated flexible ducting keeps vibration and noise to a minimum
- Compact and easy to install
- Manufactured in the US
Questions? – Toll Free 1.888.845.6597 or Direct 1.661.775.5979
Installers/Contractors Please Call For More Information about how the QuietCool fans can increase your sales to your own customers.
- Recommended Sizing: 2-3 CFM per sq. ft. of area to be cooled
- UL Listed components
- Easy, plug-in installation, no carpentry required
- Available optional switch for multiple fan operation from one location
- Available optional electronic 8 hour timer – set and forget operation
- Available optional remote control
- 10 year warranty
- All parts manufactured in the US
|Motor Voltage:||120 VAC, 60Hz|
|Energy Use:||769 Watts High/560 Watts Low|
|Air Flow:||5665 CFM High/4289 CFM Low|
|HVI-916 Airflow (for CA Title 24 New Construction):||4160 CFM|
|Required Venting:||7.56 square feet net|
|Covers||Up to 2840 square feet|
|Duct Length:||9 feet|
|Motor Head Diameter:||22 1/2″|
|Motor Head Length:||13 1/2″|
|Dampers:||Barometric Pressurized R5 Dampers|
|Ceiling Rough Opening:||14 1/4″ x 36 1/4″|
|Removable Grill Outside Dimension:||16″ x 38″|
|Controls:||Remote control or hard wire capabilities|
Requires 7.56 square feet of net attic venting. Covers up to 2840 square feet.