Experience the benefits of a whole house fan even if you have little or no attic space.
This roof mounted fan is great for applications that cannot use a standard whole house fan such as a manufactured home, home with a flat roof or a home with a sealed attic.
This roof-mounted fan includes the RM WHF-4.0 Fan, 2 Damper Ceiling Grilles, RF Wireless Control Kit, Cut-out Template and Accessory bag.
This fan requires no minimum attic clearance and can cover 1181 to 1771 square feet.
- 3 speeds
- Ultra Energy Efficient Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM)
- RF Wireless Control Kit Included
- 15 year warranty
- Built in the United States
Ideal for homes with flat roofs or little attic space.
Includes: RM WHF 4.0 fan; 2 Damper Ceiling Grilles, RF Wireless Control Kit, Cut-out Template and Accessory bag
- Airflow (CFM): 3543 High/3205 Medium/2878 Low
- HVI-916 Airflow (for CA Title 24 New Construction) (CFM): 2730 High/2390 Medium/2100 Low
- Energy Use (Watts): 451 High/316 Medium/219 Low
- Speeds: 3
- Minimum Attic Clearance: None
- Dampers: 2 - Barometric Pressurized Dampers 14” x 14”
- Motor Head Diameter: 24.75"
- Motor Voltage: 120 Vac, 60 Hz
- Roof Opening: 22" circle
- Framing: Roof Rafter - 24" on center; Ceiling Joist - 24" on center
- Minimum Suggested Attic Venting: None
- Damper Grille Outer Dimension: (2) 16" x 16"
- Ceiling Rough Opening: (2) 14.25" x 14.25"
- Warranty: 15 year