QuietCool QC CL-2250 Whole House FanAll purchases backed by our ironclad money-back guarantee
The Original Quiet Cool CL-2250 whole house fan moves 2,280 cubic feet of air per minute on high, giving you superior, cool airflow without air conditioning, and dramatically cutting your electric bills.
Ideal for master bedrooms or larger rooms where additional fans may be present, this whole house exhaust fan offers convenient zoned control with whisper quiet operation, guaranteed.
This whole house fan can quickly and easily be installed almost anywhere in a ceiling or vertical wall. It comes with a built-in back draft damper to prevent energy loss when the unit is not in use.
QUIET COOL BENEFITS
- Draws fresh cool air in and pushes stale hot air out to naturally to improve the air quality in your home
- Reduces AC usage to cut your utility bills by 50-90%
- Nearly silent operation; suspension installation and acoustic insulated flexible ducting keeps vibration and noise to a minimum
- Compact and easy to install
- Manufactured in the US
Control Options: Off the shelf, the QC CL-2250 comes equipped with a standard 120 VAC line cord. This will allow the fan to run at full power either via optional remote kit, or standard on/off switch.
The QC CL-2250 is capable of operating in a two speed mode, this requires a hardwired installation as well as a 3-way wall switch. For specific wiring information, see the Quiet Cool CL- 2250 installation manual
Questions? – Toll Free 1.888.845.6597 or Direct 1.661.775.5979
Installers/Contractors please call for more Information about how the QuietCool Fans can increase your sales to your customers.
- Whisper quiet at 45 decibels
- UL listed components
- Decorative grill included
- Easy, plug-in installation, no carpentry required
- Available optional electronic timer – for set and forget operation
- Available optional double stack switch for multiple fan operation from one location
- 10 year warranty
- All parts manufactured in the US
Download the Quiet Cool CL-2250 User Manual
Download the Quiet Cool CL-2250 Installation Manual
QC 2250B Specifications:
|Motor Voltage:||120 VAC, 60Hz
|Energy Use:||248 Watts High; 199 Watts Low
|Air Flow:|| 2,280 CFM High/1829 CFM Low
|Duct Length:||6 feet|
|Motor Diameter:||16 1/2″|
|Motor Head Length:||13 1/“|
|Sound Level in Room:||45 db
|Dampers:||Barometric Pressurized R5 Dampers
|Rough Opening:||14 1/4″ x 18 1/4″|
|Grille Outside Dimensions:||16″ x 20 “|
|Intake Grill Color:||White|
|UL Component||UL Listing Numbers:|
|Motor:||E62815; E62788; E62862|
|Power Cord:||E55178; E147323|
|RACO Handy Box & Cover:||E195978|
Requires 3 square feet of net attic venting
Covers up to 1100 square feet
Let us know how you like your fan and we may feature you here!
E-Mail us at Info@wholehousefan.com